LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT!If you are looking for a room at the last minute, we do offer special room rates for people booking within 24 hours of their stay. To find out the best rate please call us:
Georgian House Newsletter!
COMING SPECIAL OFFERS
British International Motor Show
See the latest and hottest cars on show in London.
The Ideal Day Out for all Car Enthusiasts
2008 was a success for the British International Motor Show. This year, the British International Motor Show will take place at ExCeL London. This event will run in 2010, exact dates to be arranged, and is the ultimate place to be to see the newest and most exciting cars within the UK. Plans for the 2010 show are all well under way.
The Ideal Day Out for all Car Enthusiasts
There is much to do at the British International Motor Show and it will make an ideal day out with friends and families at the start of the summer holidays. The hottest new models of cars will be on display from more than fifty leading car manufacturers along with some amazing world unveilings. There will be over three hundred exhibitors and also a host of interactive motoring experiences.
Star Cars at the British International Motor Show
At the British International Motor Show, the cars are the stars. There will be an elegant, open plan and consumer friendly arena where visitors can enjoy the international line-up vehicle manufacturers and view the large range of cars on show. This is the ideal opportunity for those who wish to buy a new car, but do not feel like traipsing around different dealerships and finding the best deals. Visitors can then test-drive the cars that they are thinking of purchasing on the specially built 2.2km taster test drive track.
Events and Features at the British International Motor Show
There will be a series of different events and features taking place at the motor show:
- Adventure Island - The ultimate 4x4 experience is just a ferry ride away across the docks. The theme is urban renewal and fully qualified drivers can race through different obstacles and terrains to fully appreciate the state of the art 4x4 vehicles.
- Dock Rock - These are amazing dock-edge concerts produced by Live 8's Harvey Goldsmith. There will be ten concerts in all and each will be a sell-out. Each concert will seat 6400 people and will take place after 5pm - an ideal way to finish your day at the British International Motor Show.
- Driving School - Experienced instructors will be at this event to help learner drivers brush-up for their theory tests and also allow them to try their hand at driving in complete safety.
- Motor Theatre - Dockside Story, a modern-day motor interpretation of Romeo and Juliet will be performed here four times a day. This event only has limited places, so visitors will have to book early to see this theatrical circus of car stunts at the British International Motor Show.
- On-Water Entertainment - weekend visitors to the show will be able to enjoy the on-water entertainment while having a bite to eat at the cafes. There will be four shows daily of impressive water acrobatics and stunts.
- Shop@The British International Water Show - There will be a dedicated motor shop at this event where visitors will be able to brows and purchase motor accessories from over two hundred high quality brands.
- Waterfront Cafes - able to cater for up to six thousand people at any time, visitors will be able to enjoy any refreshments and foods that they want.
Getting to the Show
Visitors to the British International Motor Show are advised to travel using public transport. The show will take place at ExCeL London - so why not stay at Georgian House Hotel if you wish to visit the show!
For more information on the British International Motor Show, its events and features and how to get there, see: www.britishmotorshow.co.uk
Georgian House Hotel is ideally situated in a very central location, so visiting sights all over London is quick and easy. Why not book Georgian House Hotel when you visit the British International Motor Show? You can book online or email to make a reservation on firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone on 0044(0)207 834 1438