LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT!If you are looking for a room at the last minute, we do offer special room rates for people booking within 24 hours of their stay. To find out the best rate please call us:
Georgian House Newsletter!
COMING SPECIAL OFFERS
The Ideal Home Show
The popular bi-annual interior design show.
The Annual Ideal Home Show
The Ideal Home Show is an exhibition that allows the public to see how they can create the ideal home - whether by equipping their house with new innovations in gadgets, new fashions in interior and exterior designs and the variety of fabrics and materials available for them to do this. The Ideal Home Show is now celebrating its 100th year, and this year's focus is on saving - money, space and energy - an appropriate theme with today's economic climate.
The EDF Energy Ideal Home Show
The central theme of this year's Ideal Home Show is saving. EDF Energy will be giving expert advice and smart ideas on how to make the most of your house by building two full sized houses at the Ideal Home Show that are packed with money, space and energy saving ideas and inspirations. You will also get to see, sample and buy some of the latest innovations and gadgets that will help you in your quest to save more at good money saving prices!
Other Features at the EDF Ideal Home Show
Taking place over a few days, there are many other features that you can see at the Ideal Home Show:
- Alison Cork's Bargain Hunter Live
- Celebrity Kitchen Chefs - featuring live demonstrations with Rustie Lee, Sophie Grigson, Aldo Zilli, Raymond Blanc and Cyrus Todiwala.
- Eco Village - this area of the Ideal Home Show will display the best selection of the latest eco-friendly products and gadgets for your home.
- Extreme Home Makeover - this part of the show will give you ideas as to how you can transform your home, inside and out, to better suit your requirements for a modern and stylish home.
- Home and Garden Theatre - showing you how to make the most of your home.
- Innovation Nation and Concept Products - now in its 10th year at the Ideal Home Show, this part allows young professional designers the opportunity to showcase their ideas.
- Low Carbon Village - find out how to lower your carbon footprint in your home and save money too.
- Smarter Living Showcase
As well as the above, there will be many Room Sets on display, showing you how to make the best use of the space in your home. There will be many different styles displayed - giving you fresh inspiration on how to dress your home.
If you need to put your feet up or want a break, the Ideal Home Show will also feature a Games Lounge - a creche where the boys can amuse themselves with a pint of ale and some games machines. There is also a Scalextic replica of Silverstone so they can test their skills out and win some prizes! For the girls there is a Beauty Bar, a place where they can chill out with a glass of champagne and some sushi, while being pampered with free mini manicures.
Tickets for the EDF Energy Ideal Home Show
The show takes place from 14th - 30th April 2014 and you can book tickets to the EDF Energy Ideal Home Show either online via their website or via phone, the details are on their website below:
However, why not take advantage of Georgian House Hotel's special offer? Book a double room and receive two free tickets to the EDF Energy Ideal Home Show as well as a complimentary show guide and a copy of the Ideal Homes Magazine. For more details on this offer, please click here.
Georgian House Hotel is ideally situated in a very central location, so visiting sights all over London is quick and easy. Why not book Georgian House Hotel when you plan to visit the Ideal Home Show? You can book online or email to make a reservation on firstname.lastname@example.org, or telephone on 0044(0)207 834 1438