LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT!If you are looking for a room at the last minute, we do offer special room rates for people booking within 24 hours of their stay. To find out the best rate please call us:
Georgian House Newsletter!
Spirit of Christmas
Great ideas to help you plan for the festive season.
Spirit of Christmas in London
Christmas is upon us soon and to help everyone get into the Spirit of Christmas is the annual Spirit of Christmas Fair taking place at Olympia in London from the 5th – 9th of November 2008.
This year’s Spirit of Christmas Fair is bigger and better than ever, with book signings, tips from experts on dressing your house and a beautiful array of unusual and stylish gifts and gift ideas all under one roof. Now in its seventh year, the Fair will house over 600 companies and exhibitors this year, all selling unique products ranging from chocolates, wine and cheese to beautiful handcrafted gifts.
As well as a great day for shopping and getting ready for Christmas, the Fair also offers a great day out with families and friends. There will be festive talks and demonstrations throughout the whole event.
Attractions at the Spirit of Christmas Fair
- This year, there will be five main attractions at the Fair, these are: House and Garden Theatre: A series of seminars giving you tips and inspirations decorating your house for Christmas.
- The World Cheese Awards: A chance to sample the World Champion Cheese as well as the major trophy winners from the World Cheese Awards that took place earlier in the year.
- French Fairs: a selection of gourmet foods and an amazing cheese selection from French exhibitors, giving you an authentic taste of France.
- Festival of Chocolate: four award winning chocolatiers and chocolate shops will be at the Spirit of Christmas Fair this year. Indulge in some of the finest chocolates ever tasted while learning about the health benefits of real chocolate.
- Guild of Fine Food: Exhibitors around the world will offer you to taste a selection of the Gold Award Winning foods in the Great Taste Awards.
Spirit of Christmas is organised by Clarion Events Ltd, Earls Court Exhibition Centre, London SW5 9TA. Spirit of Christmas has run for several years in London. Its success has confirmed that pairing upmarket visitors with vetted exhibitors in a beautiful and festive setting is a winning formula for great retailing. Sponsored by House & Garden, The Daily Telegraph and The Sunday Telegraph, the fair focuses on gifts, decorations, food and wine, and has a strong seasonal atmosphere.
The 2004 London fair exceeded expectations and attracted 35,563 visitors - signifying a 34% increase in the total audience number. The average spend per head went up from £731 in 2001 to £1,298 in 2002.
Ultimate shopping experience is Spirit of Christmas
Spirit of Christmas is the ultimate shopping experience for Christmas gifts, decorations, food and wine. With over 500 hand-selected companies bringing upmarket, high quality products, inspirational design ideas and demonstrations from celebrity chefs, Spirit really is a unique event.
With a real ice rink at the centre of the Grand Hall, striking features, themed bars and restaurants and a sumptuous atmosphere, Spirit is the ultimate shopping experience.
Travelling to Olympia is easier by public transport. By Bus - Routes 9,10, 27, 28 and 391 will stop at Olympia on Hammersmith Road and at High Street Kensington East and West.
By Rail - Most Mainline stations are directly connected with the London Underground.
By Tube - Kensington Olympia is on the District Line. Change at Earls Court for Kensington Olympia services. By Car - Olympia Exhibition Centre is near to the M3, M4, M25 and M40. Enjoy with Spirit of Christmas.
For more information visit www.spiritofchristmasfair.co.uk
Georgian House Hotel is ideally situated in a very central location, so visiting sights all over London is quick and easy. Why not book Georgian House Hotel when you plan to visit the Spirit of Christmas exhibition? You can book online or email to make a reservation on email@example.com, or telephone on 0044(0)207 834 1438