LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT!If you are looking for a room at the last minute, we do offer special room rates for people booking within 24 hours of their stay. To find out the best rate please call us:
Georgian House Newsletter!
Experience a shopping spree in this luxurious department store.
Harvey Nichols, Knightsbridge
Harvey Nichols is an international luxury lifestyle store located on 109 - 125 Knightsbridge, London. The London store is the flagship store of Harvey Nichols and they have other stores around the UK including Dublin, Manchester, Edinburgh and Birmingham.
The Harvey Nichols' London flagship store opened in the 1880’s and is still in the same location on the corner of Knightsbridge and Sloane Street. This location is in the heart of Knightsbridge and is considered to be London's most fashionable and exclusive shopping district.
London Harvey Nichols Store Guide
Harvey Nichols is known internationally for the luxury items it sells. It is home to the world's most prestigious brands in womenswear, menswear, accessories, beauty, food and home.
The store has a total of eight floors, with one floor dedicated completely to food and restaurants.
The Knightsbridge store includes:
- Fifth Floor - FOODMARKET & RESTAURANTS Foodmarket, Wine Shop, Fifth Floor Restaurant Bar & Café, Yo! Sushi, Daylesford Organic
- Fourth Floor - LIVING & BEAUTY SERVICES Home Collections, Luggage & Leather Goods, Gifts, Toys and Cards, Customer Services, Daniel Hersheson Salon, Tax Free Shopping, Beyond Spa medi-spa
- Third Floor - WOMENSWEAR Casual wear, Contemporary Collections, Lingerie, Swimwear, Shoes
- Second Floor - WOMENSWEAR Modern Bridge Collections, Childrenswear and Children's Shoes, Personal Shopping
- First Floor - WOMENSWEAR International Collections, Contemporary Collections, Designer Shoes
- Ground floor - BEAUTY & ACCESSORIES. Beauty, Perfumery, Beyond Beauty, Accessories, Jewellery, Sunglasses, Fushi juice bar, Champagne Nail Bar
- Lower Ground - MENSWEAR International Collections, Casualwear, Formalwear, Accessories, Shoes, Wagamama,
- Lower Ground Second Floor - MENSWEAR Contemporary Collections, Tax Free Shopping throughout the store
History of Harvey Nichols
Harvey Nichols was founded in 1813 when Benjamin Harvey opened a linen shop in a terraced house on the corner of Knightsbridge and Sloane Street in London. In 1820 the business was passed onto Benjamin Harvey’s daughter. She went into partnership with Colonel Nichols and the business broadened out to now sell Oriental carpets, silks, and luxury goods alongside the linens.
The site of the existing Knightsbridge store was opened in 1880. The present building was constructed including the front section and fascia and it was expanded to the rear in 1932.
Harvey Nichols Today
Harvey Nichols has seen consistent steady growth through the decades. Harvey Nichols currently has stores in Manchester, Edinburgh, Birmingham and Leeds in the UK, Dublin in the Republic of Ireland, a store in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, one in Hong Kong, China and a further store in Dubai.
Due to the success of its foodmarket and restaurants in the Knightsbridge store, all fifth floors of full size stores have a food department. Harvey Nichols has also launched its first separate restaurant in 1996 the Oxo Tower Restaurant, Bar and Brasserie, with spectacular views of the River Thames. They opened another restaurant, Prism in the financial district of the City 1999.
Visiting Harvey Nichols
A visit to Harvey Nichols is well worth a visit, even if it’s not in your price range.
Mon - Fri: 10:00am - 8:00pm (Fifth Floor Café opens at 8:00am, Foodmarket opens at 10.00am).
Saturday: 10:00am - 8:00pm Sunday: 12:00pm - 6:00pm
For more information visit www.harveynichols.com
Georgian House Hotel is ideally situated in a very central location, so visiting sights all over London is quick and easy. Why not book Georgian House Hotel when you plan your trip to Harvey Nichols? You can book online or email to make a reservation on email@example.com, or telephone on 0044(0)207 834 1438