AVAILABILITY & BOOKING
LAST MINUTE DISCOUNT!if you are looking for a room at the last minute, we do offer special room rates for people booking within 24 hours of their stay. To find out the best rate please call us:
Georgian House Newsletter!
PORTER SERVICEFriendly Porter Service, seven days a week from 8am to 8pm
Find Out More >
LONDON ATTRACTIONSIf you are visiting London, we will help you with providing information on attractions and booking events.
Find Out More >
Half Term Special 2013
February 9th 2013 – February 17th 2013 (Offer is available during these dates.)
Treat the kids and save on the hotel bill:-
Enjoy London with your family without spending a fortune! Take a break at half term and let your children discover all the fun that London has to offer.
Do London to the max, and without breaking the bank!
There is so much to do and see in London, for adults and children alike, but there is a perception that it is expensive. It doesn’t have to cost a lot. In fact there is so much available to families completely free of charge. We are offering a special break over half term and challenging families to take advantage of all the brilliant things the city has to offer at low or no cost.
Our offer to you:
Children stay for free - a family room for 2 adults and up to 4 children at the cost of just 2 adults.
A complimentary full English breakfast for the whole family.
Just some of the things London has to offer families:
- Travel around London: if you are accompanying children under 11 and travelling with a travel card, then up to 4 children can travel free. Children aged 11-16 can travel free on the bus and pay £1 for a zone 1-6 off peak travel card. Visit www.tfl.gov.uk for more information.
- Wonderful activities to be found at the National Gallery such as the “Free Family Sunday” and also a Free Art Workshop for Children! http://www.nationalgallery.org.uk/families/
- There are free special events for children of all ages at the Tate Britain and the Tate Modern over the holidays and you can take a riverboat to travel from one to the other. (The riverboat is only free for children under 5 but it is still very inexpensive for the rest of the family!) http://www.tate.org.uk/visit/tate-boat
- Chinatown is an interesting place to visit, and a great place to eat. There is a wide of range of not only Chinese cooking but also Asian and Ethnic delicacies to suit all pockets. http://www.chinatownlondon.org/index.php
- Changing the guard at Buckingham Palace takes place on alternate days (odd days of the month during October) and is a visual spectacle steeped in tradition. If you get there early you can get a really good view, and of course there is no charge. In fine weather the park in front of the palace is beautiful and a good place for children to let off steam. http://www.army.mod.uk/events/ceremonial/1068.aspx
- Covent Garden was a fruit and vegetable market from 1670 until 1974, when the market was moved. It is now a very vibrant area packed with little shops, stalls and restaurants. The architecture is lovely and the area is bustling with street performers. http://www.coventgardenlondonuk.com
- The Natural History Museum has something for children of all ages, and is fascinating for adults too. It is free of charge and there are lots of interactive exhibits for busy kids. http://www.nhm.ac.uk
So why not make this spring half term one that your children will treasure?
To book this special offer email firstname.lastname@example.org with your dates and room choice quoting “FHT2013”. This offer cannot be used with any other offer.
Terms and conditions apply.
If you love Harry Potter your children will love it!
More Information >